Saturday, February 2, 2008

Brilliant

I've been a little nervous bringing a baby into our house. I know Abbie will probably have some adjusting to do but I've been worried about him getting into the baby cradle/crib while we sleep. Abbie likes to sleep with us. He sleeps on our bed every night. And sometimes when we wake up he's right next to us. But he also likes to lay on us during the night. For this reason I've been worried about our 20+ pound cat getting into the baby crib and laying on the baby.

Until I found this. It's perfect. It keeps the baby in and the cat out. I won't have to worry about my cat smothing our child.

I love it!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, these things are GREAT!

    Plus, the cat cannot get in the crib when baby isn't in it and get cat hair everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Someone with cats must have invented that! :)

    ReplyDelete