Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Introducing....

Sorry for the late update. We did have the ultrasound today. The ultrasound technitition said I'm an overacheiver because they asked me to drink 24oz of water an hour before the ultrasound. I may have gone over the 24 oz by just a little bit. I could barely walk by the time I got to the ultrasound office! I was in so much pain because my bladder was SO full. I ended up having to fill a cup up 3/4 of the way to make my bladder smaller. N0w you try to pee and quit midstream, it was very hard!

We did find out what we are having and are proud to annouce....









I'm still trying to figure out how to load the video that we recieve from the doctors office but the files end in really weird things... like .BUP or .IFO or .VOB so if anyone is a computer whiz and knows how I can upload these to a video website or to youtube PLEASE let me know!

So for now you'll just have to see the pictures that we were given!








7 comments:

  1. I think Erika would make a great name for him. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!

    I love my boys. I want a girl SO much, but there is something so awesome and sweet about little boys.

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for little boys! I am so excited for you. There's something so awesome about the bond between a little boy and his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my little boy so much. Girls are fun to dress but talk about DRAMA!!!

    My favorite line EVER is on Friends when Monica holds her little boy for the first time and says, "I'm going to love you so much no woman is ever going to be good enough for you!"

    Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! We are really excited. It's fun to actually talk about the baby as a He.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG- I can't get the pictures to blow up bigger! I need to see more details of that little NAKED BABY BOY!!

    And of course, more belly pictures please!! I can't wait to rub your belly ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea! I was actually going to vote boy the other day and forgot. I am pleased to know I was right. :) Hee Hee. Congratulations! Do you have a cool name picked out yet? I know you may not want to blog his name.... you can email it to me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete