Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Belly shots!

I took more pictures of my belly to compare to my 16 week belly. I'm actually really surprised how much I've grown. It's exciting that I'm starting to take onthe pregnancy shape!

And today I'm pretty sure I felt our little guy moving. This morning was the most noticable while I was still lying in bed. I was proped up on some pillows and I set my hand on my belly and just as I did I clearly felt a bump right where my hand was. It was amazing! The rest of the day I just felt like he was doing little flips. It's been such a fun feeling. I'm not sure I'm ready for the hard hits yet, but I love the feeling that I'm having right now. I like knowing that he's there.

I've also added pictures to my flickr account but I'm not really good at it yet. So please let me know if you can or you can't see the pictures (click the word flickr to see the pictures)

Baby things done so far:

  • Bought some baby clothes - probably too small though. I got newborn clothes but I'm worried we'll have a big baby. Most of my friends have had 8 lb babies. And the clothes I have are for babies that are between 5-8lbs.
  • Went to Ikea and looked at some cribs. I'm not sure I'm in love with them. But they are cute.

4 comments:

  1. have you looked on KSL.com? i know that alot of the stuff is crap or really well used but i got a brand new crib bedding set for less than at the stores. they have cribs and playpens and stuff too. i'm a bargain shopper though so maybe that's not your style. good luck in finding stuff for that baby! : ) by the way you look really good! cute tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the pics - you look so cute!!!!

    All I know is people sell a lot of baby stuff on Craigslist, but I kind of lucked into Faith's furniture because my sister had Ali before I had Faith and she liked to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got all of our stuff from USA Baby. It's in Taylorsville off of Redwood Road. I love that store. They have great-quality stuff. It is on the higher end of price, but they often have sales and things on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly is so adorable! That's awesome that you felt your little guy moving. It's the most amazing feeling.

    Overstock.com has alot of really cute bedding for reasonable prices, you might want to check them out. And as for the small clothes, the newborn sizes only fit my kids for literally a few days. But it is cute to have little outfits that fit them that they're not swimming in for the first little while. Plus, since they are still in such good condition you can save them for future babies.

    ReplyDelete