Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last week my family went to the pumpkin patch. My family being My mom, aunt Jolene, Jeantte and Tyler, Deanna, Kelly and Kairi, myself and the two boys. Bob was at a Football game. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunetly we waited a little later in the month to go and wouldn't you know rain was in the forecast. We planned on meeting at 2:00 at the patch. That morning we woke to rain. I was crossing my fingers and toes that it would clear up. Luck was with us and by two it was better weather. So off to the pumpkin patch we all went. It was fun wondering the field. Zack had a blast picking up pumpkins and adding them to our wheelbarrow. He of course doesn't get the concept that we actually have to buy the pumpkins. All he knew was there was a field full of pumpkins and he could get whatever he wanted. So when he wasn't looking I put some of the pumpkins back into the field. He also didn't understand that you couldn't throw pumpkins. Luckily most of the pumpkins were squishy all ready so I didn't feel too bad if he bruised one or two of them. I was able to get some fun pictures of the kids.



These are two of the pumpkins that we ended up going home with (no charge of course). He's such a silly boy!


Gavin of course just wanted to eat the dirt, hay and vines that were in the pumpkin patch.

This is my favorite picture because it's all the cousins. Tyler who is 15, Zack who is 2, Gavin who is 7 months and Kairi who is 3 months.

Just as we were leaving the pumpkin patch it started to rain. By the time we got home it was a downpour. We definitly were there at the right time. The boys has such cute shirts on, it's too bad they were hidden by their jackets. This is one reason I'm not a fan of cold weather. Cute clothes are hidden beneath layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment