Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

This year was Gavin's first Halloween and Zack's third Halloween. Zack is understanding the concept a little better. Well actually he knows that if he says Trick or Treat someone will give him candy. This year I made both of their costumes. They were both Skeletons. The costumes were fun to make but a lot more involved that I thought it would be. I spent many nights up until 1 or 2am working on costumes. Of course it didn't help that I am the worlds biggest procrastonator. But I did have them done 2 days before Halloween. Amazing right!

The fronts

And the back (taken a day earlier)

I also made my costume. Here is our family Halloween picture. Bob is Axel Rose (he says).


We had a fun Halloween. It started by visiting my Mom and Aunt Jolene about 4:00. Zack Trick or Treated, then we took pictures. We had our Trunk or Treat at 5:30 which ended up being inside the Church because of the rain. (That was interesting). Our luck the weather holds all day long then right when Trunk or Treating is to begin it rains. Luckily we were inside. There were kids coming through the line that were pretty wet. After Trunk or Treat our Ward had a Chili Dinner. We then went to visit Bob's parents at 7:00. Played there for a little bit then headed to my dad's. I feel bad because I told him the day before that we would visit at 4:30 but totally forgot that I told them a time. So we hung out at my dad's house for a little bit then headed home.

Bob, Zack and Gavin Trick or Treating.


All in all it was a pretty good Halloween. Zack and Gavin got a lot of candy and we've had to hide it!
Zack will say to me... Trick or Treat"? When I tell him the candy is gone, he'll find the bowl and say "There it is, I found it". Such a smart kid.

2 comments:

  1. their costumes were awesome! you did a great job! so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys costumes turned out awesome! you're an amazing mom! :)

    ReplyDelete