Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh What a Fright

I love halloween. I love decorating for it. I love wearing costumes. And this years I am super excited to celebrate it with my two boys. Zack has been practicing trick or treating all month. Not sure he understands the concept but I know once he gets that first bit of candy in his bag he'll be hooked. I started decorating a little late this year... but Zack was a big help. He especially loved his new friend:
I love this pictures because it's so Zack. He is such a ham. He would have played with this guy all day long if it hadn't broke. So all decorations are hands off from now on.
I also love dressing my kids for halloween. It's so exciting to celebrate Gavin's first Halloween!


I'm making the boys costumes this year so we'll see how they turn out. In my mind they are amazing. But not sure what it will end up being. And I'm kind of a matchy matchy type person so the boys will be dressed alike. I'll be dressed along the same theme. And Bob.... well he'll be wearing a mustache (that's all I could get him to agree too

No comments:

Post a Comment