Sunday, October 17, 2010

Craft Blog

So many of you noticed the vinyl project that I had posted a few days ago. And just to clarify Deanna did buy the vinyl and I just used it ALL. But to be fair I am going to buy her more and cut out whatever she wants in any color that she wants... so in the end I will have spent the money on the vinyl. Love you Deanna :)

I have started a craft blog that I am going to try to document some of the crafts that I have tried. Many of them will be things that I saw on other craft blogs and I'll give credit where it is due. I'm going to try to make tutorials as well so if you want to craft along with me you can. I just didn't want the craft stuff to overwhelm my family stuff, so I'm keeping them seperate. The craft blog webiste is

http://tried-by-jenn.blogspot.com/

but you can also find it if you go to my dashboard. I do have three blogs on the dashboard because I'll probably be going back to public with my blog but didn't want the same web address so everything on the third blog is a duplicate to this one.

Another reason that I'm doing this is because I want to try out for so you think your crafty and I needed a place to document my crafts. Of course to be a part of that contest I'll have to have original crafts so I'm trying to find my style and get more crafty.

Thanks for keeping up with my family and hope to see you on my craft website as well. Feedback is wanted.

I have a Circus post below so don't forget to read that as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment