Sunday, October 3, 2010

Circus

About a month or two ago I won 4 tickets to the Circus. I love the circus. It usually is in town right around Jeanette and my birthday. I was so excited to take Zack and Gavin to see the cirucus even though I knew they wouldn't really understand what was going on. We went the weekend for my birthday so it was a great start to a my birthday week!

As always the circus did not cease to amaze me. There was so much going on in the rings that you couldn't keep up with everything. I loved it though. 40 minutes into the circus both our kids were asleep. Yup that's how we roll.

They did both wake up after a short siesta and seemed to be pretty entertained by the entire thing. Gavin loved the excitement and was pretty much jumping on my lap the entire time. Zack... he liked the $10 cotton candy... LOL.

Things that we saw at the circus:
Tight Rope walkers
7 motorcycles in a small little sphere
Dancing horses
People jumping on a trampoline
Acrobats
A very stong man that lifted over 1000 lbs
People that could bend EVERY which way
Tigers
Elephants
The newest member of Ringling Barnum Circus... a baby elephant. And already he was putting on a show.
Motorcycle on a tight rope
Lady being swung/spinning by her hair
of cours the clowns
And I'm sure much more... like I said there was a lot to see!

And now for some pictures... some of the quality aren't so good but you get the idea.









1 comment: