Sunday, September 26, 2010

Made at home Vinyl Letter

I love the vinyl letters and all the wonderful saying that are out there. I love that they are getting so common place that Target and Walmart are starting to sell them. The only thing is I'm cheap. There I said it.

I bought the cricut brand vinyl at Robert's, used their 40% coupon and got a roll for only $5. I made a sign for my little sister. And the remaining vinyl I made this...


Everything was cut from my cricut. I LOVE that thing. I wish I had the Cricut Expressions but I got mine when they first came out and all they had was the Personal Cricut Machine. I do use my Cricut Design Studio all the time to get the bigger letters and connect my letters for each word.

For this project I used:
Storybook Cartridge
Cuttin' Up Cartridge
Opposite Attracts Cartridge

The other frame is waiting for my youngest's picture which I haven't gotten yet... ugh!

The frames I got during the 50% sale at Roberts so they only cost me about $12 a piece. So all together this project costed me roughly $26.

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout....Zack is such a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to do vinyl myself. Your wall looks beautiful. I have a project to do myself. It's a bit of an undertaking but so worth it when I do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry I used the coupon and I bought the viynl.. LOL it looks good though!!

    ReplyDelete