Sunday, September 12, 2010

Frustrating Shopping Day

It has been getting harder and harder to shop with Zack. He's figured out that he can get out of the shopping cart so with Gavin in the front the only place for Zack is in the basket. Which makes grocery shopping pretty much impossible because the food WILL get stepped on. Then there is the problem of him getting out of the shopping cart. And he runs... And hides. It makes shopping very stressful!

As I mentioned Today was a very bad day. I decided to take Zack and Gavin to Robert's with me to pick up ONE thing that I needed. Of course they didn't have it. Since we go to Robert's often Zack knows where some tiny erasers are. They are stupid and there are a TON of them. And they are just were he can see them all. So naturally he grabs a handful. I usually don't mind because he'll put them back. But tonight he was putting them in his mouth... GROSS. So I took them from him and put them back. He S.C.R.E.A.M.E.D... and screamed and screamed. Fun times. It was so embarassing because Robert's echos so it sounded even worse. Then to top it off he started hitting me. Yeah fun times. Everyone was looking at me and probably shaking their heads at such an unruly child. Not only couldn't I control him but he was hitting me.



So we left.

But I had to buy one thing so I had a screaming child with me. The lady was being nice but she wasn't even saying anything to me. Then I started to cry. Yup right; there at the register. Me crying. I was so embarrased. For how my child was acting and my reactions to him.

I HATE THIS STAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment