Friday, November 13, 2009

Funny things

Zack is a funny kid. I feel that most people don't get to know the real him because they don't spend time with him on a one on one basis. At church I'm so busy trying to wrangle him and keep him under control that he doesn't really do much other then run around. At family parties there are a ton of people so he kind of gets lost in the masses. And with friends he's so enthralled with the older kids that he's more of a tag along.

The other day Zack ran around me in a circle, I of course laughed because it was pretty funny. So he started giggling and kept running around me in a circle. I was laughing so hard by the time he was done.

Another funny thing that he's done was with a sombreo. Zack hates hat, but he loves to make other people put hats on. The other day Zack found the sombreo in our computer room. True to form he handed me the hat to put on. So everytime I put it on my head I'd dance around and make up a song. He laughed so hard! I love that my little boy thinks that I'm funny! So everytime I tried on the hat I'd try to put it on him. For about 1/2 hour we played this game, until finally Zack put the sombreo on himself. Then he started dancing around and finally ran out of the room with the hat on! It was so funny to see this little person who could barely see from the hat running around the room. I wish I could have caught it on camera but of course that would have taken time to find the camera and he'd be done.

He's such a silly kid and I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment