Friday, August 1, 2008

Waiting Game

Today Bob and I went shopping. I am at the stage where nothing I own fits. My pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit and the maturnity clothes are too big. Plus who really wants to wear maternity clothes after they baby has been born... LOL.


So what is a girl to do?


Pant shopping is not fun at this stage. I'm not depressed; because this gives me plenty of motivation to start exercising as soon as I get the go ahead from my doctor. But having to buy pants that are a lot bigger then I normally buy sucks!


At least when we get pregnant with baby #2 I'll have a lot of the clothes that I need and hopefully not have to buy as much. I just hope that I can lose the weight and get back into my old clothes soon! But then again I'm pretty sure my hips are wider so maybe I'll never get back to that size. Oh well.


P.S. This isn't a complaining post. I totally understand and accept that things are going to be different.

2 comments:

  1. I hated shopping for clothes after I had my kids. It's hard spending money on clothes that you really hope you don't have to wear for too long. I wore my maternity pants for like 6 months after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, I went through the same thing. I wore a lot of my early maternity clothes after Nathan was born. I did buy a few larger size of pants, but not a ton, the maternity pants were much too comfy to give up! Don't worry, you'll be back in your old clothes sooner than you think.

    ReplyDelete