Sunday, August 10, 2008

Milestones


Today Zack is officially 1 month old. It's amazing how quickly he growing and how much has changed is such a short amount of time.

I feel like I am finally understanding Zacks needs. I am figuring out his cries. And can usually calm him down pretty easily. Bob still gets a little frustrated because all he thinks Zack does is cry. But he really is such a good baby. He loves to be talked to and he is so active. I know he gets frustrated pretty easily just being on his back. He wants to be doing things and moving around.

A few first so far for Zack
Wednesday August 6 - Zack rolled over for the first time. It hasn't happened again and it wasn't a fluck. I put Zack on his stomach. He put one arm underneath of him so he was propped up on his side. I went into the kitchen and when I came into the living room he was on his back. (And as a sidenote - out kitchen is connected to the living room so he wasn't left unattended - he was just out of my eyesight for a second)

Saturday August 9 - Zack had his first long distance road trip. We went to Idaho Falls, ID for a family reunion. He did really well. Only cried a little bit on the ride there. The ride back was a whole different story. He had a long hot day and was exhausted. He cried for the good part of the ride home. Poor guy.

This was such a cute picture of the three guys in our house napping together.

This is the only picture I have of Zack at his one month mark. We took a drive to Deer Creek but it was $10.00 to even picnic. So we headed to Bridal Vail Falls but it was closed due to some recent fires. So we ended up at Nuns Park (across from Bridal Vail Falls) but got rained on.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I cannot believe he's already a month old! I need to come see him again. Marisol is so excited to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's growing so fast. he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Happy 1 month little guy! How quickly the time has passed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW can he really be one month already????!!!! That went so fast. He just keeps getting CUTER everyDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete