Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not a tag

I stole this from sweet yet sassy who stole it from soapbox.Superstar who stole it from Chatty.



Enjoy...



1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? Ice cream (lots of it)

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? A Turtle.

3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Wilma Flintstone (I don't know too many redheads)

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? Definitly the Crepes... mmm

5. Last book you read? Escape by Carolyn Jessop and Laura Palmer

6. Describe your mood. Sleepy. With a newborn all I think about is when I get to nap next.

7. Describe the last time you were injured. It's been a while since I was injured. I think the last one I can think of was when tree branch fell on me and I had to get stiches in my head. That was when I was in college so '97 or 98. I know I've stubbed my toe and recieved little injuries but nothing to remember.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Mandi. She just makes me laugh! I'm sure we could entertain ourselves for hours if we had to.

9. Rock concert or symphony? Definitly a rock concert. Symphony's are fun but not really my thing, plus you can't sing and dance at a symphony.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Zack of course! I love our little boy!

11. Favorite pop? Mtn Dew. But I'm trying not to drink too much caffeine.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Short sleeve sweater hoodie with a Shades shirt underneath.

13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be? A limo. Why drive if you could have some drive for you!

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? Batman: Dark Knight. If you haven't seen it GO! It's a good flick.

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have the hots for. I've always thought Brendan Frasier was hot.

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Cheesecake (especially from Cheesecake factory!)

17. What did you have for dinner last night? Creamy Pork chops and corn on the cob

18. Look to your left, what do you see? Lots of clutter on desk. Pictures, cards, back of chips, envelopes... ect.

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.

20. Favorite toy as a child? Nothing really jumps at me, but I did love my travel cabbage patch kid.

21. Do you buy your own groceries? Yes.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm sure they do. Hopefully it's nice though.

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Umm, no idea. But I had gummy bears last week.

24. What’s your favorite fruit? I love fruit! Pineapple and strawberries would be my top favorites

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Nope.

26. Do you like running long distances? Nope, I can't my knees are bad and I'd be in pain.

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Of course. We use to try to make snowcones out of it.

28. What color are your bedsheets? Off White

29. What’s your favorite flower? Lillies and roses

30. Do you do ballet? No.

31. Do you listen to classical music? Nope

32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head? Two and a half men... that song gets stuck in my head all the time!

33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? I have a few times.

34. What temperature is it outside right now? Well it's 11:30 at night so it's cool... perfect.

35. Do people consider you smart? I hope so.

36. How many piercings do you have? Just two now. I my belly pierced but took it out when I got pregnant. I don't normally wear earrings because they all hurt.

37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? What ia AIM? I use MSN Instant Messanger. But texting is prefered.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? I'm sure I have.

39. How do you feel about your family? My family is awesome!

40. Do you have an iPod? Oh yeah! Both Bob and I have an Ipod... we don't share well.

41. What time do you go to bed? Usally shortly after Zack falls asleep. 11ish

42. What CD is currently in your CD player? CD Player? Who uses CD's now... I have a favorite list on my ipod but it's a big mix from 80's music to just released stuff.

43. What movie do you know every line to? Empire Records

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch

45. What do you want for Christmas this year? It's only July, I'm not thinking about Christmas. Plus it will be Zack's first Christmas so I'm sure we'll focus more on him then on us.

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? My best friend Mandi lives the furthest from me. I miss her!

47. Do you like hugs? Of course!

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Can't remember

49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? My name is pretty easy to pronounce so I'd be surprised if anyone got it wrong.

50. Last person you hugged? My Mom.

1 comment: