Friday, August 22, 2008

Nursery

The nursery is going to be an ongoing project. I'm sure I'll continue to add things to it as Zack gets older and is more aware of his environment.


Here is a picture of what the nursery looked like:


Before
This is the color of the room when we first moved in. It wasn't bad I just didn't like the dark color or the one wall painted. I think we definitely improved on the room.





During
This is kind of embarrassing but while we were trying to figure out where everything was going to go there really was no place but on the floor.

These pictures are also like where's waldo... can you find Abbie?



After
I still need to figure out some type of window covering. And I would like the one wall above the crib to have some sort of sports picture but just haven't found the "perfect" thing yet. The balls next to the crib are wooden. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about them yet. And the picture above the changing table is so cute... it's a baby wearing a Michael Jordan jersey looking at Michael Jordan dunk a ball. Bob is a HUGE M.J. fan.

Bob likes:
BYU Cougars
Michigan Wolverines
Chicago Bulls (specifically the Michael Jordan days)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! You've decorated his room so cute and I really like those wooden things next to the crib. You might need to move them as he gets older, though, cuz he'll probably try and grab them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks adorable! so fun... i love having a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is super cute! I love the color and all the sports stuff. I posted that recipe you asked for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've told you this before, but I LOVE THOSE COLORS!!!! I love all the writtings on the walls too. SUCH A CUTE BOYS ROOM!

    ReplyDelete