Sunday, August 31, 2008

This week...

Because nothing much has been going on in our house this post will mostly be a photo post.
This is my new favorite picture. We have been having tummy time with Zack and he is getting really good at rolling onto his back. He has also been scotting (sp?) around on the blanket. The scotting is more him just thrashing his legs and he happens to move forward (or sidewards) but it's the cutest. This picture was taken during one of his tummy times. I love that he looks happy and he has is head raised so much!

This picture was taken because Abbie trys to stay as far away from Zack as possible. He is getting more use to Zack being around. And I'm glad that he doesn't want to be around him. A lot of people scared us with horror stories about cats and babyies. But Abbie is such a good cat and a good sport as you can tell from this picture.

And finally.

Bob took Zack to the BYU stadium for a tour last friday. I got to go to Swiss days! They had a great Boys Day Out. And I'm glad that Bob wants to take Zack places, it's a good bonding time for them. And a nice break for me (he he).

Zack will be getting blessed next Sunday at our church. Hopefully we will be able to get some pictures taken professionally of him in his blessing outfit this week. If we do I'll post them. He is going to look so cute in his blessing outfit!

Okay that's about it.

4 comments:

  1. You 2 have fit right into parenting, you are so cute with Zack. I can not believe he is getting so big, the picture with him on his tummy..SO CUTE. Got to love their little personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big! I haven't seen him enough. If you ever need to go to Ogden I'll babysit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The move went pretty good. We're still getting settled. We're planning a Halloween party - details to come! (Don't worry, we'll have you over before then.)

    I don't think we're going to make it on Sunday. Jay had already invited us out to some motorcycle races and I think we'll be pretty tired after. We might stop by on our way home, though. I'll call you.

    Oh, and I wanted to let you know that Ariel's mom passed away this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, he's getting big. so sad how fast they grow. he still so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete