Friday, May 20, 2011

Flying toys

Just a quick funny story:

Bob and I were sitting on the couch, he was waiting for the NBA Lottery picks and I was flipping through my new cookbooks, Zack was going between jumping on us and running around the living room.  Gavin was on the side of the couch where we keep some toys.  He must have been looking for a specific toy because all of a sudden toys started flying from the corner.  It was hilarious.

He was bent over the box of toys and he was just chucking the toys behind him.  Most of them were just going behind him but the smaller toys were flying over the couch.  At one point one toy skidded over my head and nearly hit Bob in the face.  We are lucky he has good reflexes or he would have been hit in the face.  There were toys everywhere when Gavin was finished.  He did find what he was looking for (a few hot wheel cars).  I couldn't help but laugh at all the small items flying towards us.  Of course my laughter encouraged Zack to go "help" Gavin. 

I'll admit, it wasn't as funny when Zack was doing it on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Haha the funny thing is I can see all this happening in my head

    ReplyDelete