Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally Spring

Finally a light at the end of the tunnel.  Last week was a nice day so a couple of friends and I went to the park for lunch.  It was faboulous!  We sat on the grass while the kids played.  Gavin was pretty much glued to my side, but what else is new.  Unfortunetly I didn't even think about sunscreen when I left my house.  Why would I we've been dealing with Winter since last October... LOL. 

This is Zack after being at the park for a few hours.  Yes I know, bad momma!  I'll do better, I have a little bottle of sunscreen on the bag now, so no excuses.  I'm also trying to find cute hats for the boys.  Any suggestions of where to find some?  I don't want the floppy hats, I was thinking baseball type hats or something fabricy with a brim. 


And we get to deal with this too.

Gavin has started to enter his terrible two's.  When he doesn't get what he wants or things are taken away from him he'll sit on the floor then fall over onto his back and start crying.  I can't help but laugh becuase he lays so straight on the floor and just crys.  Love this age... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment