Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag -- your it.

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Well I've been tagged by Kallie to leave 7 facts about myself ... hmmm.



1. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Technical Sales from Weber State University. I don't use either of my degrees (I also got an associates in Interior Design).
2. I've never lived outside of Utah. Unless you count the summer that I travelled from Minnesota to New York selling magazines door to door; living outside of Utah.
3. I had my appendix taken out in Goshen, Indiana. (It's an amish community)
4. I've never broken a bone. (knock on wood).
5. Bob and I met at Pineview Reservoir.
6. I hate saying prayers in front of people. If I'm asked at church I always decline.
7. I hate watching most sports on TV but I LOVE going to anything sports related.

I tag.... Candice, Mandi, and Deanna (and anyone else that would like to join in)

No comments:

Post a Comment