Wednesday, December 10, 2008

5 Months

Today Zack is officially five months old! I can't believe that time is going by so fast! But I'll be honest, I love this age. He's interacting more and I'm finally "getting" him. I loved him as a baby but I'm loving this age. I actually can't wait until he's crawling and doing stuff on his own. And I know that everyone says I don't want them to grow up too fast, but I'm excited to play with him, and I know Bob is excited about teaching him sports!

This last month has been a lot of firsts.
- First Thanksgiving.
- First time having some Turkey... Thanks Mom... LOL.
- First time seeing Santa!
- Started eating Rice.
- Started on carrots (today).
- Getting really good at rolling over
- Sitting up on his own for quite a long time.
- Slept through the night the past 4 nights! Let's cross our fingers it sticks.
- Absolutely loves the jumper!
And know for some pictures:
First time seeing Santa. My mom invited us to her ward's Christmas Breakfast. He didn't seem to mind the old man with the long white beard. He did want to pull on that beard and to eat his fingers. But what doesn't Zack want to put in his mouth. LOL.

Next we have Zack exactly 5 months. He's not smiling because he was being cranky today, and I'm lucky to get this picture.


A picture of Zack helping us decorate our tree. Again with everything going into his mouth. I was trying to take the pictures fast. I didn't need our baby electrocuting himself on Christmas lights.


Here is a picture of Deanna feeding Zack his carrots. I was really surprised that he didn't make a face when he first tasted them. He actually didn't seem to mind them at all. He's so funny because I think he would rather eat then drink from a bottle. But he's got to stay on formula until he's a year old... sorry buddy. He's silly when he eats too. I guess since he's starting to eat solids and sitting on his own we'll need to get him a high chair.


And last but not least a comparison to see how much he's grown in just five months. I think it's funny to see how much his hair has grown. We will be getting him a haircut before his next picture, it's just getting too long!



4 comments:

  1. i can't believe he is 5 months already. it seems like you were just pregnant and then i was visiting you in the hospital. sorry about all the days i can't do lately. life is sure being funny to us lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair is getting long, but before they are a year old is the only time you can get away with it with out someone thinking you don't know how to do their hair. he looks so big... more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. time goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! It was so nice to see you last week!! Oh and by the way..I tagged you :) Sorry, but I hope you think its fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zack is just too cute! i love his hair.

    ReplyDelete