Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jumper Zack

About a week ago we borrowed a jumper from my good friend in the neighborhood. Bob's mom has been telling us for a while now how much Bob loved being in the jumper when he was a baby and since Zack loves to bounce we finally got him one to try. AND HE LOVES IT! He will sit in it for a quite a while (on baby terms). He's so good at jumping too.

So here is a little video of Zack in his Jumper. The lighting is pretty bad, because it was later in the evening and for some reason my camera needs TONS of light. So I set up a lamp on him.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I want one for me. I love that the lighting makes the shadow of his hair on the wall makes it look like a foot tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JENN... check out that crazy baby hair! He is getting cuter and cuter every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so DAMN CUTE!! (and I love that you are watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia in the background- sure beats letting him watch Barney and Friends!)

    heehee

    ReplyDelete