Monday, November 3, 2008

Monkey'ing around

Happy Halloween. This post is a little bit late, but better late then never right... LOL.

Zack was a Monkey for Halloween.


(I think he thought if he pretended to be alseep I'd stop taking pictures of him)

I was a Witch


And Bob was Bob (scary!)


We had a lot of fun for Zack's first Halloween. We went to the ward Trunk or Treat. Where Bob took Zack to most of the cars for candy. Zack hadn't slept much that day so he was pretty tired and ornery. I just handed candy out at the car. But it was okay because I could watch Bob and Zack going around to the cars. Next year will be much more fun because Zack will hopefully be walking.


After Trunk or Treat we went to my mom's house where we entertained My mom, Gma, Gpa and Jo. Zack is great for entertaining. We also ate pizza and watched Halloween movies.








2 comments:

  1. JENN... he is getting SO BIG. And SUPER cute. I'll have to change your link on my blog. I've been checking the OTHER blog and you haven't updated it... should have known it'd be all about that CUTE BABY now!

    I love looking at pictures of you with a baby... it honestly makes me SO HAPPY!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh that is too cute! My baby is due in April and I must admit I bought a turtle costume on clearance this year for it to have next year!

    ReplyDelete