Friday, November 14, 2008

4 Months



I didn't forget to do a post 4 months update. I was waiting until we went to his 4 month appointment to get all his stats. And I must say he is growing like a weed (literally!)

STATS:
Weight: 15.9 lbs
Length: 27 inches!!!

At his last appointment he was only 23.5 inches long. He had a huge growth spurt. His height puts him above the 95 percentile. He's off the charts! The doctor recommended getting him a basketball! LOL.

He did pretty good with his shots. Cried for a minute then he was good. He did get pretty cranky in the middle of the day. It was so sad, because I could tell it was his legs that hurt because when I would try to pick him up he would just cry harder. Poor little guy. I gave him some Tylenol and we layed down on the couch for the next 3 hours. It was good cuddle time.

New Things Zack has been doing:
  • He laughes more. Yesterday he was playing with my mouth by putting his fingers in my mouth and he was just laughing. It's so cute what entertain him!

  • Love playing with his toes.

  • Sitting by himself a little longer but not quite by himself yet.

  • Loves playing with his toys.

Zack has also started being babysat during the day while I am at work. As far as I know he's done pretty well. I hope that as he gets older that continues.

And here is a comparison picture.

6 comments:

  1. He is just adorable. That smile is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a big boy just like tate. he is a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow zack weighs more than oakley. I think he is suck a cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's getting so big! isn't it the best watching them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So sweet.

    I'm lovin' the in-style mohawk that you don't even have to pay extra for. ;)

    Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete