Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving


This Thanksgiving my mom challenged my family to take pictures throughout the entire month of things that we are Thankful for. On Thanksgiving we are going to show our pictures either creatively with on a CD, a scrapbook or just the old fashion pictures. I've been pretty diligent in taking pictures each day. But I'll admit it's hard to come up with 27 things to be Thankful for. So I need your help. Tell me what you are thankful for. (I have most of the obvious - Bob, Zack, Abbie, Home... etc.)

4 comments:

  1. food, water, clothes, gospel, friends, money, air, mountains, grass, family, ect

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a new mom, be thankful for your bed, pacifiers, bubble bath, sunglasses, pj pants, good food, babysitters, and parenting books/magazines. Oh, and don't forget blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm....hello! If you want to take a picture of me just come out and say it.

    That is such a fun idea. I might have to do it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm sure that you have 27 friends to take picutres of. hmm. how about DIAPERS! and lotion... we have had to use alot of that lately (chapped hands and chin from all that sucking) bras,any machine that makes things a bit easier, ie: washer, dryer, dishwasher. that's a great idea. i'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete