Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trying to be artsy

Well I had yet another doctor appointment this week. Monday I went in just to make sure my blood pressure wasn't too high. It's still high but nothing to be concerned about. I was dialated to a 1 1/2 on Monday and 80% effaced. Today was my regular appointment -- and everything is still pretty much the same. Bummer. I guess we won't be having a 4th of July baby. I'm not too disappointed though.

Last week I took some 38 week pictures of myself. I hope that these don't offend anyone. I was trying to make them look artsy and professional. So here they are.

This one is probably my favorite because it's all in shadows and mostly just shows my figure.


This one my mom likes because of the shadows. I photoshopped it a little bit so the smaller pictures are the changes that I made to the same picture.


This one I softened the picture...

This one I softened the picture, added a border and changed it to black and white...


This one I softened the picture and added a border...

6 comments:

  1. No that you are moving along, you should take the castor oil. It's harmless and you can take it and have him before the 7th when your doctor leaves. If you want to know what to do you can call me. My phone number is 520-8757.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything, I keep hopeing that i'll have my baby on my own any day, but no luck. I even went over and preregisterd at the hospital and took a tour. they changed my date so i'm scheduled for July 17, when are you haveing yours? I can't read the yellow writing, for some reason the back ground is white, is it usually that way, i usualyy don't have a problem but i can't see it at all, anyway your pictures are cute! on here and on the family website! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they look good. i wish i did something like that with mine. good luck getting him out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely offended! A woman's pregnant body is so disgusting! I'm just kidding. I love seeing women's bellies. It's such a beautiful thing. I didn't take any of mine because I hated all my stretch marks. Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Beautiful! I can't belive you are sooo close! Always remember that I am home all day so if you need ANYTHING I'm just a call away. Good luck and I hope he comes soon. I know the last month is very uncomfortable and all you can think about is the baby coming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. me thinks you should update, least we decided you've had him and didn't tell us. come on, what else do you have to do besides keep us informed? hmmmmm?
    on pins and needles . . .

    ReplyDelete