Saturday, July 12, 2008

JULY 10TH WAS A GREAT BIRTH DAY!!


It's me...Little Miss! I couldn't resist hijacking her blog to let you know that Zachary LaCon has arrived safe and sound. She went into labor Wednesday-ish and by Thursday morning the baby was still being stubborn and not dropping...

well...turns out it wasn't ALL his fault-- Zachary had the chord wrapped around his neck and needed to be taken by emergency c-section. (HELLO WORLD!!) He was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches (?)-- at least those are the rumors. I could be wrong on a few details so don't hold me to 'em.

All I really know is that he is beautiful with a full head of hair, chubby cheeks, gushy thighs, a beautiful cry, and an amazing and exhausted mom and dad! This is the only pic I have for now (from her cell phone at the hospital) but Jenn will post all the pics and all the details when her new family of THREE returns home on Monday--



p.s. those of you who are lucky enough to live nearby had better go give Baby Boy hugs and kisses for me because I.AM.DYING. without him. My arms ACHE to hold him. Literally. Ache.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! He is sooo cute!! I can't wait to see him again!! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is soooo cute. i love all his hair. congrats bob and jenn. thanks bob for your help at the hospital

    ReplyDelete