Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Bob

It was Bob's birthday at the beginning of the month.  Luckily his birthday fell on a Saturday and I took that day off.  He was able to go fishing with my Dad and Brother in Law.  Fishing for Bob is a perfect birthday present in itself.  While he was fishing I decorated the house so when he got back it would look festive.

We went out to dinner with his best friend Scott and his family. We went to Texas Roadhouse.  It was yummy as always.  Bob and I have been getting one of the combo plates, he gets the ribs and I get the chicken.  I ususally get a side salad so Bob can also get a salad and bake potatoe (loaded of course).  After dinner we were meeting up with our group of friends for the Drive-In.  We saw Cars and Green Lantern.  I made BTS cake so we could share with everyone.  It turned out perfect! 


Happy Birthday to an Amazing Dad
and a Great Husband!



No comments:

Post a Comment