Sunday, June 26, 2011

They love to dance

Every since Zack was a baby I've danced with him.  When I was pregnent with Gavin I watched Ellen alot.  Everytime Zack would hear the Ellen theme song he would yell Ellen and start dancing in front of the TV.  With Gavin I've tried to do the same thing (minus watching Ellen, I just couldn't keep up with a 5 day a week show).

Both of my boys have their own dances.  One day I'll actually get it on video, but right now all I have are my memories.

Zack has the diaper dance.  It's hilarious!  You ask him to do the diaper dance and he'll stand with his legs about shoulder width apart and push his pelvis in and out.  The reason this dance came about is because when he'd wake up from sleeping all night and he was wearing a diaper it would really sag!  So Bob taught him the diaper dance to get the sagging diaper to move back and forth... gross I know, but it was funny.

Gavin has the Naked dance.  He just started doing this.  When we'd take his diaper (and all his clothes off) to get in jammies at night he'd just start moving his feet.  I started calling it his naked dance so now when I ask him to do the naked dance he just looks like he's running in place.  It's so funny! 

So those are the two dances that my boys have.  Gavin loves to sway pretty much any music and every once in a while he'll just turn in circles when there is music.  Zack is a bit more crazy and he kicks and twirls and does somersaults. 

I love my dancing boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment