Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today is a very special day! It's Zackary's birthday!

I can't believe our little guy is already one. It doesn't seem that long ago that we got to hold him in our arms for the first time. The first year really flew by and I can't believe how grown up Zack is already.

Unfortunetly I have to work today and Zack is at the babysitters. I'm really glad that I only have to work a 1/2 day so that we can spend the rest of the day together and when daddy gets home we can celebrate! We also think Zack may be getting another tooth. He has been a little crabby the past few days; yesterday I noticed that he is drooling a ton and had a fever. I feel so bad for him and I hope that he starts feeling better. He work up this morning at 6:00 am just crying.

I'll do another post just for Zack when I get some pictures of him for his one year and when I'm not so tired.

I love you little guy and I'm so glad that you are a part of our family!
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! i can't believe that he's already one!

    ReplyDelete