Monday, January 26, 2009

I started a post a couple weeks ago about how close Zack was to crawling. Well since then he has full on started to crawl and nothing is safe. We have the baby gate blocking the stairs and we are constantly checking on Zack to find out what he's found on the floor to put in his mouth. It's not that our floor is dirty he just finds everything and anything to put in his mouth.

The other day I put Zack on the floor to play with his toys and I sat down to watch a little TV. The next thing I heard was Abbie meowing. I looked over and Zack had Abbie pinned to the ground. I was laughing so hard! Abbie is constantly testing the boundaries with Zack. He's always walking by him or sitting in close proximity. Zack has grabbed his tail quite a few times. He's also tried to put Abbie in his mouth... Yuck!

I have a few video's of Zack.

The first one is him just learning to crawl. It was taken on January 22nd.


The next video is of Zack actually crawling. It was taken on February 2nd. And this wasn't the first time he's crawled just the one time I was actually able to get it on camera. He's quite camera shy!

This has been my favorite milestone so far. He's moble so he's content being on the ground by himself. And when we leave the room he follows us! I love it! Now I just have to keep track of where he is going. He also loves when we lay on the ground so he can crawl on us. He's getting really good about pulling himself up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jelous... well kind of, Mackenzie isn't even trying to crawl. and though it's nice not to have to move everything up a shelf, It is so nice to know that they are developing normally. jacob didn't crawl till 8 months though so she's still ok it think. He's cute, i can't beleive how fast his hair is growing! Kinzie is still bald as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Zack!!!!

    That is fun that you say this is your favorite milestone so far. It will also be one of the craziest. Now you will have to keep him out of EVERYTHING! He won't just stay in one spot anymore. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete