Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Post


I've been really slacking on my blog posts keeping things up to date. We've had a lot of milestones in our family, but I think I'll save that for the 6 month post.

Christmas came and went in a snowy blur! We had a blast and are so glad we were able to spend it with all of our family.

Christmas started on Sunday, December 21st. We went to my Dad and Debbie's house for Dinner. It was fun. We ate, played games and opened presents. Zack got 2 new outfits from my Dad and Debbie.

On Christmas Eve we had Bob's parents over for dinner. After dinner we opened presents. Zack got a musical set and a new jacket. Bob got a Lowe's gift card and I got a Target gift card. We had a lot of fun. Once Zack was asleep we played Sequence (Bob's favorite) game with them. It was a great Christmas Eve.


Christmas morning Bob wanted to wake Zack up so we could open presents. I wanted him to sleep in as long as possible so he would enjoy Christmas when my family got to our house. Zack woke up around 9 so we didn't have to wait too long to start opening presents.


The look on Zack's face holding new sippy cups is so funny! It's like Santa brought me CUPS?!

A picture of Zack in one of the Christmas boxes with wrapping paper.


Christmas Day Bob and I were hosting Christmas breakfast at our house. The weather ended up being horrible. We had a ton of snow. But thankfully everyone was able to make it. For breakfast we had French Toast Casserole, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Hash browns, muffins and Grapefruit. It was a great breakfast. Since the weather was so bad everyone just brought the presents into our house! It was so much fun opening present with the entire family. Grandma, Grandpa, Jo, Mom, Gordan, Jeanette, Ray, Tyler, Russell, Arielle, Deanna, Kelly, Christopher, Lydia and of course Bob, Me and Zack were all there together! It was a great Christmas morning. Zack was spoiled! He received two more musical toys, clothes and toys.

After breakfast we went to my Grandma's house and ate some more and played the Wii in the basement. I was a great day!

4 comments:

  1. he's getting so big! time is flying! they don't stay little very long. i just can't believe how old he looks in these pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really growing up!!

    I hope you guys had an amazing first Christmas with Zack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Zack in the box!!! He's so cute. Where are the pics of you and Bob?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many outfits did that kid wear on Christmas?!?!

    What a cute Zack-in-the-box!

    ReplyDelete