Monday, June 16, 2008

Marriage Tag...

I've been tagged by my good friend Tiffany. So here goes...

How long have you been married? 6 years Yesterday (Fathers Day).
How old is your spouse? 28 (I'm two years older.. he he)
Who eats more? Bob for sure.
Who said I love you first? Bob did. But I laughed the first time because I didn't know he was serious.
Who is taller? Bob -- he's 6'0"
Who sings better? Umm, I don't really know. We both aren't too good at it so...
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who controls the T.V. remote? It's about equal. We don't care who has control over the remote.
Whose temper is worse? I think this one we are about even too.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who does the dishes? Both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bob
Who cooks dinner? I do, but Bob grills when we need it.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Bob -- I'm too stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
Who has more friends? According to Facebook I have more friends (but 90% of them are family so I guess it doesn't count. We both have a lot of friends.
Who has more siblings? I do - 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 1 halfsister, 1 stepbrother and 4 stepsisters. Bob just has one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely me.

And I tag.... whoever wants to join the fun!

1 comment:

  1. i would have never thought that you were more stubborn!! lol!! i am so excited for baby zach to be here. hopefully it will be soon...

    ReplyDelete