Friday, June 27, 2008

Bedrest

Thursday was yet another appointment. I'm still dialated to a 1 and my cervix is still thick (no change there). The only change is my blood pressure was 140/87 and 140/90 is bad. So my doctor has put me on bedrest until Monday when I will have another appointment to check my B.P. The bedrest sucks but I know it's necessary. Plus my feet, legs, arms and hands have been really itchy and the only way to make them stop itching is by laying down so I guess the bedrest came at a good time.

I'm wanting to have this baby asap but I don't want anything bad to happen to me or the baby so I'm really nervous about the blood pressure. I'm sure it's nothing to be too worried about especially so close to my due date, just my body trying to get ready for delivery.

But I am doing what the doctor ordered and just taking it easy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just your body letting you know that it wants that baby out, too! I have to work every day next week so I won't have a day off until I leave, maybe I could swing by after work on Monday and see ya if that's okay.

    ReplyDelete