Thursday, April 3, 2008

Getting ready for Baby

It's so exciting to start working on the nursery! We are hoping to have the walls all painted this weekend. Thank to General Conference Weekend and bad weather!

Here is a sneak peak as to what our walls may look like (paint samples) and the fabric samples I've collected. They are both scans so I'm sure the color doesn't cross as well as real life so take my word, they do match.

The top of the wall will be the light blue and the bottom will be the brown. The colors will be seperated by a chair rail.


Paint ................................................Possible Fabric

3 comments:

  1. those are really cute colors! i got our baby a new crib set this time and it has zoo animals (generic!) i'm so excited to get our house built so that i can get all my baby stuff out and ready. less than 4months for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chocolate/blue combo. The fabrics and colors you have chosen will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! I'm so excited!!

    btw, got my plane ticket- I'll be there on the 25th at 11:10 a.m.

    YEAH!! HAPPY CELEBRATING BABY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete