Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beginning look at the nursery

We got the nursery painted. Now all that is left is decorating. I'm so excited that our little guy now has his own room. The furniture is made from solid wood and will hopefully last a long time. My mom and I will probably start buying and making the crib stuff. It's so exciting that it's coming together! I'll post final pictures when it's all decorated, but that will probably be right close (or shortly after) he gets here. We are just happy to have the major part finished.



Paint, painting supplies and chair rails - $ 115.38
Dresser and Crib - $515
Cradle - Free (made by Grandpa Peterson and passed down)

7 comments:

  1. that was fast! it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! I love baby stuff! ...especially the size zero shoes!

    If you need me to babysit I don't mind at all!! .....at least I would if you didn't live hundreds of miles away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh c'mon! I can't stand it!! I'm dying to get out there next week!!

    YIPPEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH JENN... THAT ROOM IS SO AMAZING!!!! I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE TO PAINT....BUT REALLY...IT'S SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about your boy having his own room. It makes it so much more REAL!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is sooo cute. i love the colors. my blog is hurst03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful - my favorite bedroom ever was almost the identical color. I was so soothed every time I woke up and saw the walls.. I think it would be the perfect color to make a baby happy.

    I can't wait for BABY PICTURES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete