Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Shower #1

Friday I had my first of 4 showers. This shower was given to me by 6 awesome friends! Thanks to Jenae, Marie, Anjela, Crystal, Aninna and Mandi!


A special thanks to Mandi for coming all the ways from Georgia to be at my shower!


And just for the record I hope that nobody thinks I'm greedy for having four showers, it just seems like having all the people I wanted to invite and people who wanted to be invited would be a little overwhelming for the hostess, for me and for themselves.


So to make it easier and more intimate I'm having the following showers:
1 - Neighborhood/Friends shower
2 - Work shower
3 - Family, people I grew up with and more friends shower
4 - Bob's Mom's Neighborhood friends shower (most of who I probably wont know -- so I think this will be a shower after the baby is born.)


At this particular shower we got hooked up! I want to thank everyone (thank you cards will be coming soon) for being there to support Bob and I in this new adventure! I had so much fun at the shower and I hope that everyone else did too. I am also so happy that a few of my friends from my College/Convergy/Roommate days were there! I loved seeing them again and I hope that we can keep in better touch.


I have pictures of all the loot that we received and as soon as I get pictures from people who were at the party I will post those. I brought my camera but was so busy talking I totally forgot to get it out of my purse. Next time I'll hand my camera so someone at the beginning and just let them have at it. When I post pictures from the shower I'll also have a list of the games that we played.


The Necessities



The Clothes



The Fun Stuff



The Blankets



The Diapers


6 comments:

  1. YOu did get hooked up! this reminds me when we were preggo with Bradley! WE GOT A ON SOF STUFF TOO! and I have 3 showers. SO FUN JENN!!!! I LOVE THIS ALL! oh and PS I want to send you something too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shower was a ton of fun! i'm glad that you got all that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shower was a ton of fun! i'm glad that you got all that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea! I am so very happy for you!

    If for even once the thought comes to your head, "Wow! That is a lot of diapers!" How disappointed you will be! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get a lot of great stuff. I'm so jealous of that diaper bag and blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jelous of the diapers!! you'll use um for sure! cute stuff!! ; )

    ReplyDelete