Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Catching up

It's been a while since I have been on my blog, I almost forgot that it existed.  Shame on me!  This blog has been such a great way for me to keep in contact with family plus document my kids lives.  My mom even printed all the pages of our journey to first time parenthood and gave it to us for Christmas (best gift!).  Since having Gavin and starting working full time I've totally neglected this blog.  Do you hear a resolution coming on.... nope.  I hate resolutions.  But I will try to update more often just in case anyone stops by.  And for journaling purpose. 

So what is going on?

Zack has started preschool (last August).  And will be starting Kindergarten this Fall.  He is so ready and excited.  Every day that he has preschool he comes home and tells me what he has learned.  He loved practicing his letter and identifying letters.  Zack is as active as he always has been.  He is starting to make up games which is really funny.  Last night it was Dash vs Dinosaur.  Zack would run really fast (Dash) and I had to be the Dinosaur stopping after him.  If I caught him then I became Dash and he was the Dinosaur.  It's pretty funny. 

Gavin is an amazing little 2 almost 3 year old.  He is very focused.  If you give him a book, puzzle or blocks he will sit there and just play with them.  He loves to read and every night I have to read 2-3 books to him.  And he loves to play with his toys.  Which is amazing because his big brother doesn't really have the attention span for quiet play.  Gavin loves to play with his action figures, it's so fun to stand in the doorway and watch him play.  He gets so involved that he wont even notice me.  Gavin is also active and loves to do things outdoors.  The park is his favorite.  Unfortunately with the horrible cold weather that we've been having Mom doesn't like to be outside much.  (4 degree weather and icky inversion).

Anyways that's all for now.  Just know that we are happy, healthy and  having a great time.  I'll try to post more later. 

A few pictures from our New Year Party


Don't worry it's just Apple Cider.  But this is my favorite picture.  LOL


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment