Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Waiting for Spring

In Utah the weather likes to play mind games with us.  All week it will be beatifu then bame we get snow.  I'm pretty much expecting this until mid June again... Yes last year we were getting Snow all the way until June.  It seems all winter it's just been blah.  No snow nothing.  Now that we have Spring on the Horizion the weather is being fickle again.  Last week was just one of those weeks.  We got snowed on pretty good.  We were feeling lazy and didn't get the driveway shoveled.  And my little sister got her car stuck in our driveway when she came to drop of her daughter to be babysat.  Now I just feel bad for being lazy. 

She had one guy trying to push her out when another one stopped with a tow rope and pulled her free.  So while watching Three kids I decided to do the nice thing and shovel the driveway so she wouldn't have to get stuck again.  Of course the weather was warming up and would have proably melted by the time she got back but I didn't want to take the chance.

Plus we had so much fun shoveling the driveway and then playing in the driveway on Gavin's new bike. 



Zack makes me laugh.  I love that we have just the right slope to our driveway that he can get some speed but still be safe.  Next time he will be wearing a helmet though.  I'm so bad with that... plus I wasn't expecting to have him riding down the driveway. 


Kairi wanted to go the park and I wouldn't let her... she was not happy with me. 


Gavin got in on the fun of riding the bike, but big brother was always there to help push him or slow him down.  I love that they play together so well!  And Zack really is such a good big Brother to Gavin.

1 comment: