Sunday, April 4, 2010

One Month Update

One Month Old


This week Gavin turned one month old. So far being parents to two boys hasn't been too bad. It does make it easy that so far one only sleeps and eats. I'm sure life will get a lot more interesting once Gavin starts walking and playing with his big brother.

Gavin is such a good baby. He is still sleeping a lot during the day which is nice because I've had time to spend with Zack. But not so nice because he's waking up more at nights. I do think that in the next month or so we'll start working on getting him a sleep schedule. I would like to try to keep him up more during the day so he sleeps more at night.

Zack has been handling his new baby brother a lot better then I thought he would. He likes to hold Gavin and anytime I'm taking a picture of Gavin Zack needs to have his picture taken too. He's been very helpful in getting things for us when we need them (diapers, wipes or change of clothes). He has tried to pick up Gavin a couple times but mostly so he could get our attention. I think I'm going to like that they are so close in age because hopefully they will be best buddies.


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome devil he is!! But he is anything but a devil he is so sweet and chill!

    ReplyDelete