Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Changing things up

It's time for this blog to go private. I really hate doing this but unfortunetly with kids it gets hard to keep things private and I want to keep my kids safe from unwanted lurkers.

Please post your email address in the comment box or if you want to keep your email private you can email me at luckeelizard@hotmail.com.

I hope that this doesn't limit who is visiting the blog, but like I said my kids are my number one priority and I have to keep them and their identities safe. This is going to be quick, but the blog will be private by the end of the week.

Thank you everyone for you support of our family and I hope you keep visiting after this change.

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I would love to know how to make my blog private. Can you email me the specifics??

    Thanks!!
    Sweet Yet Sassy
    aka Cheri'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me! I can't beleive that you are already 35 weeks! thats so exciting! i hope everythin goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. i can still log on... so I'm wondering if I got an invite and didn't see it... or if i need one!

    thejessieriley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete