Friday, October 9, 2009

Submit your guesses

Will Zack have a little brother or a little sister?

Monday we will hopefully be finding out what we are having (cross your fingers the baby isn't shy). So if anyone is interested please submit your guesss to the poll in the sidebar. I'm guessing that it's annonymous poll but please pick one. But if you want to leave a comment with your guess you can do that too!

It will be interesting to see what we are having.

Bob thinks Boy and I'm leaning more towards Girl.
But honestly we have no idea!
Updated: I've deleted the poll that was in the post because I was having a hard time viewing the results. The poll is now on the sidebar at the very top. Please vote!

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking girl, just because its fun to have one of each. :) I can't wait to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete