Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slow posting

I'm getting really bad at posting what's been going on in our lives! Things in our house is constantly on the move! With work, church callings, groups, basketball and day to day stuff; we are ALWAYS busy!

Here is a sample of how a typical week looks for us.
Monday - Bob works from 7-5; I work 7:30-11:30; At 7:00 I go to a workout class with my mom.
Tuesdays - Bob works from 7-5; I work 1:30-5:30; Depending on the week we either have Pack Meeting with the cub scouts or I have craft or cooking group. Bob plays church basketball at 8:30.
Wednesdays - Bob works from 7-5; I work 7:30-11:30; this is our only free day. We usually try to get things cleaned up in the house, grocery shop or just catch up on DVR. At least once a month I have Bunko on this day so those weeks are CRAZY!
Thursday - Bob works from 7-5; I work 1:30-5:30; Bob plays church basketball at 8:30 (I think, could be earlier).
Friday - Bob works from 7-5; I work 7:30-5:30. It's the end of the week so DATE NIGHT!

It's no wonder we are always tired; we are constantly on the go!

But we've gotten Zack into a semi-schedule. Depending on the day he gets up around 9ish then naps after about 2 hours. Usually this nap is about 2 hours long. Then he's up for about 3 hours and down for another nap. This one can last anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours. We try to get him to take his last nap around 6 but we wake him up at 7:00. By 10:00 it's bedtime for Zack! He sleeps through the night on occasion.

Some other things to note is Zack has another tooth. It's not one of the top two front teeth like I thought he would get next but it's off to the side. He's also crawling like a stinkbug now! It's so cute! And sometimes his feet move faster then his hands and he face plants it. He's such a funny VOCAL little boy. He loves to terroize the cat too! This afternoon while my mom was watching Zack she said he tackled Abbie. Abbie is so patient with Zack; he's a great big cat brother.

So that's about it, I'll try to be better at posting!

3 comments:

  1. There are 24 useable hours in every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna - Just wait til you have kids!

    Things are only going to get crazier as life goes on! I've just gotten used to never having enough time to get even 1/2 the things I want to get done crossed off my list. Wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow channel the downtime we have at work and use it towards something we need to get done in the outside world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear... EVERYONE is in a blogging slump!

    your little booger is getting SO BIG... so fast!

    he is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete