Friday, October 10, 2008

3 Months

Today Zack is offically 3 months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. One thing everyone told me while I was pregnant is to cherish the time you have with the baby because they grow up so fast. And they do! It's amazing how much he has grown in just the last month.



This is a bittersweet month for me. I'll be going back to work soon and I know I need to because we are running out of savings. But at the same time I'm going to miss my little guy while I'm gone. I forbid him to achieve any milestones while I am at work... LOL. As of right now I will be working 5 days a week 4 hours a day. I orignally planned 3 - 8 hour days. I'll be gone from him a shorter amount of time, it will just be hard leaving him EVERY day. I was looking forward to the two day I'd get to spend with him all day long. But my schedule could change depending on what I work out with Candice.

By Now Zack has:
Started cooing and "talking" more.
Drooling a ton! Not really an achievement more of an observation.
Found his feet.
Loves having his toes/feet played with.
Figured out how to move backwards by pushing his feet.
Learned to Suck his thumb.
Started grabbing Toys.
Will put anything he can grab into his mouth.
Caught his first cold. Not 100% over it yet but he's getting there.

He is going to be such a smart active boy. Everytime he is on the floor or the changing table he is moving. Actually whenever he's not sleeping he wants to be moving. He love to be bounced and especially to be talked to. He doesn't like when mommy and daddy are out of eyesight.

He's a great little boy and every day we are reminded how blessed we are to have him in our lives!

3 comments:

  1. awwe! he's so cute, i feel your pain tough! it's sooo hard to leave them! i hope everything works out for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that last pic of him he looks just like bob!! wow, up until now i couldn't really pin point who he looked like, but that last one is a winner and bob it is!! lol!!
    well i'm sad he's growing up so fast... i am not liking it so much with my own so i totally understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little man! I need to see him again. I know how hard it is going back to work. Katie found Oscar's first tooth and I about quit my job right then and there! He might be teething and that's why all the drool. My niece didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 12 months but she started teething at 3 months.

    Hope you guys can make it to the Halloween party! Your invitation is going out today.

    ReplyDelete