Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zack's Blessing

Last Sunday Bob and I had the opportunity to bless our son Zackary into the LDS Church. I'm so thankful that my husband is a Melchizedek Priesthood holder and is able to give our son a name and a blessing. He did a great job. Afterwards we had friends and family to our house for a baked potato bar and salads. Even though I was a little nuts trying to make sure everything was taken care of; It was a great party. I'm so thankful for all our friends and family who have supported us through this journey of ours. We are so blessed to have such great people around us.

5 comments:

  1. he is to cute. i loooovvveee his hair. it's my favorite. the blessing was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute. I'm so sad that I couldn't make it! Give him a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! I love how he is smileing! congratulations on your baby boy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little man!! love the faux hawk!! kisses and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE looks soooo sweet in his little white suit :) I wish I lived closer to have been there for it! I'm so happy for you and this moment in your life :)

    ReplyDelete