Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Months

Dear Zack,

Today you turned two months old. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I try not to think that next month I will have to start working again and you will be in daycare for 3 days of the week. I hope that I don't miss your first word or the first time that you start to crawl. You are growing up so fast.

You have been such a blessing to our family. I wouldn't give up being your mom for a million dollars. You are an answer to so many prayers and tears. I honestly never thought I would be able to have children so having you in our life is truly a miracle. I love you more every day and can't thank Heavenly Father enough for you.

I just want you to know that I love you and are one special little boy!
Love, Mom






What you can do so far:

You've rolled over a few time (front to back)

Smile at anyone that is talking to you

The most you've slept during the night - 6 hours (but that only has happened once)

Things you don't like:

The Pacifiers that they gave to you in the hospital

Pacifiers in general. We've found one kind that you tolerate but you spit it out any time you can.

Breastfeeding (I haven't tried since you were newborn)

Baths (this is still iffy, I'm not sure if you don't like the cold or the actual water but more then not you scream the entire process. You especially don't like your face to be washed)

6 comments:

  1. I can't beleive it's already been 2 months! in another couple of days my baby will be 2 months as well! milestones, milestones... such sweet sorrow! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is sooo cute!! Give him kisses for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just want to squeeze him! He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my word... I can't get over him being 2 months! That went so fast! LOL didn't I tell you it would go fast?! PS I LOVE HIS CRAZY HAIR! LOVE IT! SOOOOO ADORABlE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not okay. not okay. not okay. have i mentioned that this is not okay?

    I haven't seen that baby boy yet and I can already "see" the little kid he's turning into. I do so love that little 2 month old!! And I'm gonna cry...

    not okay. not okay. not okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mohawk is crazy! He's amazing! And already getting so big!

    ReplyDelete