Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since my last post and I'm definitely lacking on taking picture of my growing belly. I always seem to find an excuse not to take my own picture.
  • My feet are swelling and the mornings are the hardest on them. My doctor isn't too concerned so I'm trying not to be. I do try to keep them up as much as possible which is hard with my job sitting at a desk.
  • My back hurts a lot and I just can't sit still for very long. But I'm okay with that, it keeps me off the couch so I have to be moving around.
  • Yesterday I started organizing and moving the scrapbook/computer room again. Well Bob moved I just directed. If I rearrange then I find things to throw away so this is definitely a good thing. Next I need to get the baby room organized. It's such a mess right now.
  • Everything else is pretty good. I can't believe that in two months we are going to be parents! It's so hard to imagine.
  • I've been having dreams about babies lately. It's so funny. Sometimes in the dreams I'm having babies for other people or just taking care of someone elses kid. I don't think I've quite grasped that once we bring this little guy home, he's here to stay! LOL.

I think that's it. Not much is really going on. I start my 2 week appointments with the doctor tomorrow. Soon we'll be to the weekly appointments! I did find out that my doctor will be going out of town July 7th-12th (our due date) so he'll be checking my cervix the week or two before to see if we might be able to start early. Otherwise we'll just have to wait and see and if he's out of town we'll have to have the on call doctor deliver the baby (yikes!). Or worse case scenario if we still haven't had the baby by the 12th then he'll be back from vacation. I'm not sure how I feel about going over -- but I guess it's possible.

4 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed you don't go past your due date! (I don't think any of us would enjoy that!) Marisol keeps saying that Zachary is HER baby. She got a little baby crib and stroller and she pushes her babies around in it and calls them Zachary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOr the swelling eat alot of high water containing fruits and veggies some really good ones are watermelon and cucumbers. avoid high salt and it should work. my dr went out of town when olivia was due.. i went over 10 days! so thankful they can induce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see baby Zachary!! (if that's how your going to spell it). Good luck and I hope it goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! You don't have much longer!

    Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete