Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby bumps

This last weekend was the first time that Bob has been able to feel the baby kick. I've been feeling him for a while now, but everytime I feel the kicks and convice Bob to come to where I am the baby stops. He's already very stubborn that way. But last Friday as we were laying in bed I pulled Bob's hand to my tummy and he felt the little kicks. I was so happy that our little man had finally let his Daddy feel his kicks. Then Saturday Morning we were watching TV and I grabbed Bob's hand and put it on my tummy again and the Baby kicked so hard! I was proud! I love that Bob is now able to feel the little guy inside of me. I hope it makes it more real for him. I love his little kicks. I know everyone says to wait until he's bigger and kicking harder, but I love it. I love that when I'm laying in bed I feel the little bumps inside me. I don't even mind when he's bouncing on my bladder. It's a feeling I never thought I'd experience and if I could make it last forever I would!

24/25 week pictures to come soon... I promise

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! That's such a special moment when daddy gets to feel the baby. I think it does make it much more real to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K pics beavis! I'm actually ONLINE and everything!!

    and I know...I'd make it last forever too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're actually enjoying your pregnancy - YAY!!!!!!!!! How cool to share it with the person you love.

    ReplyDelete