Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yackity Zack

The month of November has just flown by! Really is it already December? The boys are both doing great. They are active as ever. Gavin is loving the crawling phase of life, but he couldn't just stop there, he is now pulling himself up onto everything! About a week ago he even tried walking. Thank goodness it didn't take yet. But our daring little guy sure is trying. Zack is having fun with him. It just melts my heart to see them playing in the corner together or watch Gavin follow Zack into their room and they play in there. It's awesome. I gotta say having two boys so close together will hopefully have their perks. I can just imagine all that I can get done once they are older and playing together. Anyone laughing yet? I know they'll play together but I also can see that there will be fights. Zack is very protective of his toys and is always yelling at Gavin to not touch stuff. But I can dream right?




Zack is talking amazingly! One minute he's just piecing together words and the next he's saying full sentences. It's so funny some of the things he says.

Me: Do you need a spanking?
Zack: No, Thank you I'm okay.

When he falls or if he's doing something wrong and I give him "the look" he says I'm okay. Melts my heart! I do have to say I love when he rubs my face and says "Mommy, your so pretty." Already trying to charm me. What a stinker. Also if I'm pretending to be sad he'll say "It's okay Mommy, Daddy will be home soon."

Speaking of Daddy, Zack already knows that Daddy is a rock star when it comes to fixing things. We were at JoAnn's the other day and they have a warehouse ceiling. So you can see wires and stuff. Zack was so concerned that something was broken on the ceiling. But he said "It's okay, Daddy will fix it." I just had to laugh.

Zack has also started learning to play with his toys. It's so fun to watch him in his little world of make believe. He's been putting his toys to sleep for a while. But the other day Zack got into the fridge and got out the bag of bread. I told him to put it back. He said Handy Manny was hungry. I looked over and there was Handy Manny in the high Chair. So I let Zack feed him. Such a cute little boy!



I feel so blessed to have both Zack and Gavin as a part of our family. They are wonderful little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment