Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project Life Tuesday - Week 1

Thanks to a great friend for introducing me to Project 365 last year. I have purchased Becky Higgins Project Life this year. I'm really excited to try to take a picture a day and basically have them scrapbooked as I go. It's such an easy project and the kit comes with everything that you need for the entire year (plus some).

A few blog sites have been posting the pictures that they took the for the past week on Tuesdays -- thus Project Life Tuesdays. I am going to try to follow along as well. It will be fun to show people what I'm working on and document "a year in our life".

Here is the first week of pictures (minus one day because I'm trying to get some pictures from that day). I started my week on Sunday Jan 3, that way I'll run from Sunday - Saturday.

Day 1


Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 (I stole these pictures from Jenae's website because I forgot to bring my camera)

Day 7

2 comments:

  1. Awww Jenn!! Zack is so flippin cute! I haven't been on blogger in a while and have missed him growing up so quickly! What a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea- a pic a day! Cute pics too! Not sure I could do it since I'm always hiding my camera from B- he's an up and coming photographer!

    ReplyDelete